Ho Chi Minh
July 13, 2018
An enthusiastic storyteller who manages all relationships between UpStar Labs and external parties. This position’s role mission is to project, promote and protect the brand name of the company. It’s also the key factor to both raise brand awareness as well as enhance the popularity and trustworthiness of the brand to external contacts, ensuring good relationship with the general public – startup communities.
- Maintain the relationship with related partners (journalists, entrepreneurs, investor, startup fans, etc.), create promotional partnership opportunities to maximize company’s brand image across the industry
- Manage sponsorship opportunities
- Keep connections with KOLs/Influencers in related communities
- Seek out good occasions to have UpStar Labs’ representatives be the speakers presenting in public events of the community, and other promotional opportunities for the brand if relevant
- Coordinate and create external monthly corporate newsletters
- Plan and manage branding activities to build up a database of potential ideas, supporting missions, objectives and business goals of the company
- Develop website content that serves insights of the target audiences
- Maintain the website’s traffic of visitors
- Branded material designs and production
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in Startup theme is a big plus
- PR mindset is a must
- At least 2 years of proven experience in PR, Corporate Branding, Communications or similar roles
- Good public speaking and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written English & Vietnamese communication skills
- Strong knowledge in the IT industry in Vietnam and across the globe is a plus
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & latest technology software products
- Working & Developing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Flexible working time
- Premium health care insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (football, ping pong, boxing, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.