Ho Chi Minh
July 13, 2018
- The winning candidate will have the opportunity to work on a modern mobile – cloud-based development project. The product is a portfolio of UpStar Labs to provide an HR AI solution for employers to improve employee experience and be more competitive with talent retention.
- We are looking to work with the ambitious, passionate and energetic coworker, please check out the teams and office here. You will have the opportunity to truly work on a startup project and learn additional knowledge on product development, marketing and fundraisings beside technical expertise.
- Position responsibilities include designing, developing and maintaining the mobile components of the product.
- 3+ years of experience in mobile development, minimum 2 years with iOS/Android development
- Competent in Objective-C/Swift, ReactJS, Java programming
- Knowledge with RESTful APIs and JSON data
- Worked with modern collaborative development tools, CI/CD process
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in Agile, product development environments
- Detailed oriented
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & latest technology software products
- Working & Developing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Flexible working time
- Premium health care insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (football, ping pong, boxing, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.