JAVA SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Ho Chi Minh
July 13, 2018
Katalon Studio team was assembled from KMS Technology automation enthusiasts to create Katalon Studio as a viable alternative to both open-source and commercial test automation solutions for both beginners and advanced testers.
Katalon Studio adoption rate has been very encouraging and was ranked as top automation tools by popular Automation websites and communities.
The winning candidate will have the chance to work on an Agile product development and chance to work with international end users. UpStarLabs has one of the best office space in town and a team of enthusiastic – young – dynamic members.
- Build CI/CD system for the whole product sets
- Manage AWS production environment
- Develop Katalon Studio, an Eclipse IDE Platform product
- Develop upcoming Katalon products with various combination of technologies
- Good at English communication skills (especially reading and writing)
- 2+ years of experience depending on how fast of your learning and developing technical capability
- Ability to obtain deep knowledge of the project technologies and work independently with minimum guidance
- Ability to self-learn and adapt to new technologies quickly
- Fluent in Java and J2EE technologies to develop web-based applications
- Strong experience with web-based technologies: Spring (Spring Core, Spring MVC) and ORM (JPA, Hibernate)
- Experience in DevOps stack is a strong plus
- Experience with Eclipse IDE Platform
- Experience with at least one front-end technologies such as: jQuery, Bootstrap, ReactJS, AngularJS, NodeJS
- Experience with web/application server Tomcat, JBoss, Glassfish
- Experience with Linux, MacOS
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & latest technology software products
- Working & Developing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Flexible working time
- Premium health care insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (football, ping pong, boxing, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.